The NEW Joint Membership Program
Mathematics, Science, Social Studies, and now Reading!
Joint membership subscription is an innovative method to enable educators to stay informed about the disciplines that are vital to the learning process in a way that is cost-effective! Joint membership options allow educators and schools/instructors to become members of six organizations, Michigan Council of Teachers of Mathematics (MCTM), Michigan Science Teachers Association (MSTA), Michigan Council of Teachers of Social Studies (MCSS), Michigan Reading Association (MRA), Detroit Area Council of Teachers of Mathematics (DACTM), and Metro Detroit Science Teachers Association (MDSTA) with a single application and one low payment.
Joint membership benefits:
- E-newsletters from each association (Each association will send you an announcement when their Newsletter is available for viewing or printing in their members-only section of their website).
- For associations having a Journal, an e-notice will be sent when it is available on-line
- Reduced member rates for conference registration for each association
- Voting privileges for all six associations
- Announcements from all six associations
- Access to all six associations’ websites, as well as their Members-Only section!
- Your professional individual membership may be tax deductible