We love our members!
For your convenience, you can become a new member of MCTM or renew your membership online through the MCTM store.
Select "Shop" from the buttons above, and follow the membership link.
For a more personal touch, you may also call the MCTM office at: (734) 477-0421 to purchase or renew your membership.
Or, you may send your purchase or renewal request, with a check or money order payable to "MCTM" to our business office.
4767 Stadler Road
Monroe, MI 48162-0424
Attn: Christopher Berry
Michigan Joint Education Group
Six organizations have come together to provide a unique opportunity to keep informed on education topics related to Mathematics (Michigan Council of Teachers of Mathematics (MCTM), & Detroit Area Council of Teachers of Mathematics (DACTM)), Reading (Michigan Reading Association (MRA)) , Science (Michigan Science Teachers Association (MSTA), & Metropolitan Detroit Science Teachers Association (MDSTA)), and Social Studies (Michigan Council of Social Studies (MCSS)).
Individual Joint Membership – $99.00
This membership is held by an individual. A 1 year individual membership includes:
- E-newsletters from each association (Each association will send you an announcement when their Newsletter is available for viewing or printing in their members-only section of their website).
- For associations having a Journal, an e-notice will be sent when it is available on-line
- Reduced member rates for conference registration for each association
- Voting privileges for all six associations
- Announcements from all six associations
- Access to all six associations’ websites, as well as their Members-Only section!
- Your professional individual membership may be tax deductible
Institutional Joint Membership – $265.00
This membership is held by the school building / institution and not by individuals or School District. When information is sent to the designated contact person, they relay it to the appropriate teacher. For example, when the conference information for mathematics is received it is forwarded to three teachers of interest, the science information received and forwarded to the same three teachers OR other teachers with science interest, and the social studies information received and forwarded to the same teachers OR other teachers with social study interest. This gives the opportunity for the information to be shared between eighteen different teachers.
The membership also provides:
- Privileges to be transferred to different individuals within the building
- E-mail notification to the contact person when the associations Newsletters and/or Journals are on-line. The contact person can then relay on to any three individuals of its availability
- Teachers to get membership privileges for all six organizations
- Registration at member rate for each association’s conference for up to three individuals
Join or renew your membership in the MCTM Store!